Those who have a bachelor’s degree (in the United States) or university degree or bachelor’s degree as appropriate to each country (5 year careers), related to Social Sciences and Allied (Psychology, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Pedagogy, Psychopedagogy, Social work, Social education, Nursing, Theology). Managing Spanish perfectly at all levels. Availability of English to read and understand texts.
Duration: 12 months (3 academic semesters)
Aimed at: People interested in Theology or Church
At the end of the academic process and whenever the student does not have to or has not passed (or) any subject, they may request their respective certificates of study. The studies of the Program lead to the Academic Degree of MASTER IN FINE ARTS. To obtain the Diploma the graduate must comply with the requirements and academic requirements, following the procedure established by the University
> Fill out registration form
> Photocopy of Certificate of studies of regular basic education
> Simple photocopy of the National Identity Document or passport
> Fill out the registration forms
> Payment of Admission Rights
– Theoretical: it includes thematic exhibitions, the analysis of cases, essays, discussion, report of readings, group work for the analysis of the modular contents and their tools.
– Practice: includes thematic dynamics, field work, development of academic days.
– Reading material.
– Data display-slide in power-point.
– Overhead projector and transparencies.
– Acrylic board and markers.
– Paper and cardboard.
– Group work all modules 25%
– Two exams (partial and final) 10%
– Exhibition of academic subjects 10%
– Thematic essays 5%
– Design of an administrative department 25%
– Development of an academic day 25%
THE APCU CURRICULUM
American Pontifical Catholic University is a university private, non profit, interdenominational, with spiritual emphasis and Christian values, which offers following degrees: Associate, Bachelor, Master and Doctor with religious modifier.